Served with a generous helping of crisp, sweet and vibrantly colorful chimichurri slaw down the middle of each hot dog roll, this recipe for beef hot dogs starring McCormick® Grill Mates® Brazilian Steakhouse Uncured Beef Franks totally changes the grilling game.
Ingredients 4 Servings
- 1/2 cup fresh cilantro leaves
- 1/4 cup fresh parsley leaves
- 1/4 teaspoon finely chopped fresh garlic
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 cup thinly sliced jicama
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced mango
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced red onion
- 1/4 teaspoon McCormick® Crushed Red Pepper
- 1 package (10 ounces) McCormick® Grill Mates® Brazilian Steakhouse Uncured Beef Franks
- 4 small Portuguese rolls, split lengthwise
- 1 Place cilantro, parsley, garlic, vinegar and salt in food processor. Pulse until coarsely chopped. With machine running, drizzle in oil until well blended and smooth. Transfer to large bowl. Stir in jicama, mango, red onion and crushed red pepper until well blended. Set aside.
- 2 Grill beef franks over medium heat 8 to 10 minutes, turning frequently until heated through and lightly charred.
- 3 Spoon 3 tablespoons of the jicama slaw down center of each roll. Place beef franks on rolls. Top evenly with remaining slaw.
Test Kitchen Tips:
•Grill red onion and mango before slicing for a bolder, smoky slaw.
•Substitute store-bought prepared chimichurri sauce to make the slaw in a snap. Use about 1/3 cup along with the sliced jicama, mango and red onion. Add the crushed red pepper for a kick of heat.
NUTRITION INFORMATION(per Serving)
Go To Meal Planner