Bring your A-game to the grill with this ground pork waffle burger rubbed with Smokehouse Maple Seasoning, sweet brown sugar, sage and thyme for an intense flavor inspired by breakfast favorites. Sandwich it between two Belgian waffles and top it with melty cheddar, crispy bacon and an ooey-gooey fried egg. It’s the stuff burger grilling dreams are made of.
Ingredients 8 (1/2 burger) Servings
- 3 tablespoons McCormick® Grill Mates® Smokehouse Maple Seasoning
- 1 teaspoon McCormick® Rubbed Sage
- 1 teaspoon McCormick® Thyme Leaves
- 1 teaspoon McCormick® Coarse Ground Black Pepper
- 2 tablespoons packed brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 pounds ground pork, shaped into 4 patties
- frozen Belgian waffles
- 4 teaspoons maple syrup
- 4 slices sharp Cheddar cheese
- 8 slices crisply cooked bacon
- 4 fried eggs
- 1 Mix all Rub ingredients in small bowl. Coat surface of each pork patty evenly with 1 1/2 tablespoons of the Rub. Reserve remaining Rub.
- 2 Grill pork burgers over medium heat 4 to 6 minutes per side or until burgers are cooked through (internal temperature of 160ºF). Grill waffles 1 minute per side or until grill marks appear (and thawed, if frozen).
- 3 To serve, drizzle maple syrup evenly on 4 of the waffles. Top with cheese, 2 slices of bacon, burger and egg. Sprinkle eggs evenly with remaining Rub. Top with another waffle.