Wake up to this savory, one-skillet egg hash. It starts with sausage mixed with bell peppers, onion, shredded hash browns and topped with Cheddar cheese. Season with a generous helping of Grill Mates® Smokehouse Maple Seasoning and char in a cast iron pan on the grill. Crack fresh eggs on top – and take brunch to epic flavor proportions.
Ingredients 4 Servings
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1/2 package (6 ounces) fully cooked chicken and apple sausage, sliced 1/2-inch thick
- 1 red, yellow, or orange bell pepper, chopped
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 1 jalapeño pepper, seeded and finely chopped
- 3 teaspoons McCormick® Grill Mates® Smokehouse Maple Seasoning, divided
- 3 cups frozen shredded hash browns
- 1 cup shredded sharp Cheddar cheese
- 4 eggs
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 COMBINE all ingredients. Cover and chill.