Ingredients 8 Servings
- 1/2 pound boneless beef sirloin steak
- 1 small green bell pepper, quartered and seeded
- 1 small onion, cut into thick slices
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 1 tablespoon McCormick® Grill Mates® Montreal Steak Seasoning
- 6 eggs
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 prepared pizza crust, 12 inches
- 1 cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese, divided
- 1 Brush steak, bell pepper and onion with oil. Sprinkle with Seasoning. Grill steak over medium-high heat 3 to 4 minutes per side or until medium-rare. Grill bell pepper and onion 2 to 3 minutes per side or until tender-crisp. Let steak stand 5 minutes before cutting into bite-size slices. Cut bell pepper into thin slices. Cut onion into 1/2-inch pieces. Set aside.
- 2 Meanwhile, beat eggs in medium bowl. Heat cast iron skillet on grill over medium heat. Melt butter in skillet. Add egg mixture; cook and stir 3 minutes or until egg are softly set. Remove skillet from grill.
- 3 Place pizza crust on the grill. Close lid. Grill over medium heat 1 to 2 minutes or until grill marks appear on the bottom of the crust. Carefully flip crust over using tongs or spatula.
- 4 Sprinkle crust with 1/3 cup of the cheese. Spoon egg mixture over cheese. Top with steak, bell pepper and onion. Sprinkle with remaining 2/3 cup cheese. Close lid. Grill 3 to 4 minutes longer or until cheese is melted and toppings are heated through. (Check pizza often to avoid burning. Rotate pizza, if necessary.) Slide pizza onto baking sheet. Slice and serve immediately.
TIPS AND TRICKS
One pound fresh pizza dough or frozen dough, thawed, may be substituted for the pizza crust. Stretch or roll dough on floured baking sheet to a 12- to 14-inch round, about 1/4-inch thick. Continue as directed.