Not only can you have pizza for breakfast, you can also make it on the grill. Top a prepared pizza crust with breakfast favorites like scrambled eggs, bacon and cheese then grill until cheese is melted and crust is crisp.
Ingredients 8 Servings
- 8 slices bacon
- 8 eggs
- 2 teaspoons McCormick® Grill Mates® Chipotle & Roasted Garlic Seasoning
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 prepared pizza crust, 12 inches
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 Place bacon slices in single layer on bacon grilling rack or shallow disposable foil pan. Grill over medium-high heat about 10 minutes or until crisply cooked. Drain on paper towels. Crumble and set aside.
- 2 Beat eggs and Seasoning in medium bowl. Heat cast iron skillet on grill over medium heat. Melt butter in skillet. Add egg mixture; cook and stir 3 minutes or until eggs are softly set. Remove skillet from grill.
- 3 Place pizza crust on the grill. Close lid. Grill over medium heat 1 to 2 minutes or until grill marks appear on the bottom of the crust. Carefully flip crust over using tongs or spatula.
Spoon egg mixture onto crust. Sprinkle with bacon and cheese. Close lid. Grill 3 to 4 minutes longer or until cheese is melted and crust is browned. (Check pizza often to avoid burning. Rotate pizza, if necessary.) Slide pizza onto baking sheet. Sprinkle lightly with additional Seasoning, if desired. Slice and serve immediately.
Test Kitchen Tip: One pound fresh pizza dough or frozen dough, thawed, may be substituted for the pizza crust. Stretch or roll dough on floured baking sheet to a 12- to 14-inch round, about 1/4-inch thick. Continue as directed.
NUTRITION INFORMATION(per Serving)
Go To Meal Planner