Pizza for breakfast? This upscale breakfast pizza features a naan flatbread crust, candied bacon, spinach, Gruyere cheese and sunny-side up eggs.
Ingredients 6 Servings
- Roasted Cinnamon Candied Bacon
- 6 slices thick-cut applewood bacon
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 2 teaspoons McCormick Gourmet™ Roasted Saigon Cinnamon
- Breakfast Flatbread
- 1 package (8.8 ounces) naan, 2 pieces
- 1 package (6 ounces) baby spinach leaves
- 1/2 cup shredded Gruyere cheese, divided
- 6 eggs
- 1 For the Candied Bacon, preheat oven to 400°F. Arrange bacon slices in single layer on foil-lined 15x10x1-inch baking pan. Bake 15 minutes or until bacon edges begin to curl. Remove pan from oven. Carefully drain drippings into glass measuring cup. Set aside. Microwave honey and roasted cinnamon in small microwavable bowl on HIGH 30 seconds, stirring after 15 seconds. Brush bacon with honey mixture. Bake 10 minutes longer or until bacon is browned and crisp. Carefully drain any additional drippings into measuring cup. Cool bacon on wire rack. Break into bite-size pieces. Set aside. Reduce oven temperature to 375°F
- 2 Cut out 3 holes from each naan using 2-inch cookie cutter. Place naan on baking sheet sprayed with no stick cooking spray. Set aside.
- 3 Heat 1 tablespoon of the reserved bacon drippings in large skillet on medium heat. Add spinach; cook and stir 2 minutes or until wilted. Remove from heat. Add bacon and 1/4 cup of the cheese; mix well. Place spinach mixture evenly around holes on naan. Sprinkle spinach with remaining 1/4 cup cheese. Place 1 egg in each hole, taking care not to break the yolk.
- 4 Bake 10 minutes or until egg whites are almost set. Remove from oven. Let stand 2 minutes. Cut each naan into 3 pieces to serve.
NUTRITION INFORMATION(per Serving)
Go To Meal Planner