Add cherry tomatoes and spinach to creamy chicken and rice for a one-skillet dinner with fresh colorful vegetables.
Ingredients 5 (1 cup) Servings
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into thin strips
- 1 cup halved cherry tomatoes
- 2 cups water
- 1 package ZATARAIN'S® Creamy Parmesan Rice Mix
- 1 cup baby spinach leaves
- 1 Melt butter in large skillet on medium-high heat. Add chicken; cook and stir 5 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink. Add tomatoes; cook and stir 1 minute. Remove from skillet. Set aside.
- 2 Stir water and Rice Mix into skillet. Bring to boil. Reduce heat to low; cover and simmer 25 minutes.
- 3 Stir in chicken and tomatoes; cover and simmer 5 minutes longer or until rice is tender. Remove from heat. Stir in spinach. Let stand 5 minutes.
NUTRITION INFORMATION(per Serving)
Nutrition information coming soon.