This recipe was developed for Stubb’s by Katie, of Culinary Pirate.
- Step 1
- 2 pound medium orange carrots or rainbow carrots
- 2 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 cup Stubb's Sweet Black Pepper Anytime Sauce, plus a little extra for garnish
- A small pinch of salt
- Chopped fresh parsley for garnish
- 2 Preheat oven to 425° degrees. Trim off the tops of the carrots and cut the larger ones in half width-wise (leave the smaller ones whole).
- 3 Place the carrots in a large bowl and drizzle with the olive oil and Anytime Sauce. Add a pinch of salt and toss to combine. Pour the carrots onto an aluminum foil lined large baking sheet tray and place in the oven. Bake for 25-30 minutes or until the carrots are slightly browned and caramelized at the ends.
- 4 Drizzle with a little extra sauce and serve warm. Can be made ahead of time and reheated.
NUTRITION INFORMATION(per Serving)
Nutrition information coming soon.
Go To Meal Planner