Cinnamon, cumin and ginger add authentic Moroccan flavor to boneless chicken thighs in this entrée that's ready in less than 30 minutes. Photo credit: Sommer Collier from A Spicy Perspective.
Ingredients 4 Servings
- 2 tablespoons flour, divided
- 1 1/4 teaspoons McCormick® Ground Cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon McCormick® Ground Cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon McCormick® Ground Ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon McCormick® Ground Cayenne Red Pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon McCormick® Sea Salt Grinder
- 4 small boneless skinless chicken thighs (1 1/4 pounds)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1/2 cup pitted whole dates, sliced
- 1/4 cup toasted sliced almonds
- 1 Mix 1 tablespoon of the flour, cinnamon, cumin, ginger, ground red pepper and sea salt in shallow dish. Coat both sides of chicken with spice mixture.
- 2 Heat oil in large skillet on medium heat. Add chicken; cook 3 minutes per side or until golden brown.
- 3 Mix remaining 1 tablespoon flour and broth; add to skillet. Bring to boil. Stir in dates and almonds. Reduce heat to low; simmer, covered, 7 minutes, or until chicken is cooked through. Serve over couscous or rice.
NUTRITION INFORMATION(per Serving)
Go To Meal Planner