Chicken stew is the ultimate one-pot comfort food. See the tip below for prepping the ingredients the night before.
Ingredients 8 Servings
- 1 1/2 pounds baby red potatoes, halved
- 2 cups baby carrots
- 1 medium onion, cut into wedges
- 3 pounds bone-in chicken thighs and drumsticks, skin removed
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 tablespoon Lawry's® Seasoned Salt
- 2 teaspoons McCormick® Parsley Flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon McCormick® Coarse Ground Black Pepper
- 3 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 Place potatoes, carrots and onion in slow cooker. Place chicken on top of vegetables. Mix water, seasoned salt, parsley and pepper in small bowl until well blended. Pour over chicken and vegetables. Cover.
- 2 Cook 8 hours on LOW or 4 hours on HIGH.
- 3 Mix cornstarch and milk in small bowl until smooth. Stir into sauce in slow cooker. Cover. Cook 15 minutes longer on HIGH or until sauce is thickened. Serve with biscuits, if desired.
NUTRITION INFORMATION(per Serving)
Go To Meal Planner