No need to precook the pasta – just enough water is added with the Lawry’s® Taco Seasoning Mix for an easy, one-skillet dish that tastes like tacos.
Ingredients 6 Servings
- 1 pound ground beef
- 8 ounces uncooked pasta, such as rotini or elbow macaroni
- 1 can (8 3/4 ounces) whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 can (14 1/2 ounces) diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1 1/2 cups water
Lawry's® Taco Seasoning Mix
- Lawry's® Chili Spices & Seasonings
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 Brown meat in large skillet on medium-high heat. Drain fat.
- 2 Stir in remaining ingredients except cheese. Bring to boil on high heat. Reduce heat to low; cover and cook 15 minutes or until pasta is tender, stirring occasionally.
- 3 Sprinkle top with cheese. Cover. Cook 5 minutes longer or until cheese is melted.
TIPS AND TRICKS
Test Kitchen Tip: Top pasta with 1 can (15 ounces) black beans, drained and rinsed, or 1 can (4 1/2 ounces) chopped green chilies before adding cheese.