At your next cookout, whet your guests' appetites with these kabobs of bacon-wrapped shrimp and cantaloupe.
- 2 pounds large shrimp, peeled and deveined (about 48 shrimp)
- 1/2 cup Lawry's® Sweet Southern BBQ Marinade with Lawry’s® Seasoned Salt
- 48 cubes cantaloupe, 1-inch cubes
- 16 slices bacon, each cut in thirds (48 pieces)
- 1 Place shrimp in large resealable plastic bag or glass dish. Add marinade; toss to coat. Refrigerate 30 minutes.
- 2 Meanwhile, place 2 layers of paper towels on a microwavable plate. Place 24 pieces of bacon in single layer on paper towels. Cover with 1 layer of paper towel. Microwave on HIGH 4 minutes or until bacon is halfway cooked. Repeat with remaining bacon. Remove shrimp from marinade. Discard any remaining marinade. Wrap a piece of bacon around each piece of shrimp. Alternately thread 2 pieces each bacon-wrapped shrimp and cantaloupe onto skewers.
- 3 Grill over medium heat 5 to 7 minutes or until shrimp turn pink and bacon is cooked through, turning frequently. Brush with additional marinade, if desired.
NUTRITION INFORMATION(per Serving)
Go To Meal Planner