Chipotle peppers in adobo are canned chipotle peppers in a smoky tomato sauce. Store leftovers in a resealable plastic bag in the freezer. In addition to dips, they add great flavor to chili, beans and salsa.
Ingredients 12 Servings
- 1 to 2 chipotle peppers in adobo, mashed
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- crema Mexicana
- 1/4 teaspoon Lawry's® Coarse Ground With Parsley Garlic Salt
- white part of green onion, chopped
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 Mix all ingredients in medium bowl. Cover.
- 2 Refrigerate 30 minutes to blend flavors. Serve with cut-up fresh veggies or tortilla chips.