Go bold at your next cookout with this recipe for easy Caesar salad. It’s got all the usual Caesar salad suspects, served up with a generous helping of sliced McCormick® Grill Mates® Montreal Turkey Tenderloin.
Ingredients 8 Servings
- 1 package (24 ounces) McCormick® Grill Mates® Montreal Turkey Tenderloin
- 12 cups chopped romaine lettuce
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 3/4 cup croutons
- 3/4 cup shaved Parmesan cheese, divided
- 3/4 cup prepared Caesar dressing, divided
- 1 Grill turkey tenderloins over medium heat 20 to 25 minutes, turning every 5 minutes until tenderloins are cooked through and lightly charred (internal temp reaches 165°F). Remove from grill; let rest 5 minutes. Thinly slice turkey on a diagonal.
- 2 Toss romaine, tomatoes, croutons, and 1/2 cup each Parmesan and dressing in large bowl until well mixed.
- 3 Arrange salad on large serving platter. Top with sliced turkey, sprinkle with remaining Parmesan, and drizzle with remaining dressing.
Test Kitchen Tips:
•Try it with grilled romaine! Cut romaine hearts in half lengthwise, keeping halves intact. Drizzle lightly with olive oil and grill cut-side down over medium heat 3 to 5 minutes or just until lightly charred turning frequently. Cut into bite-sized pieces and prepare salad as directed.
•Go Greek! Swap feta cheese for the parmesan and use oil & vinegar (or prepared Greek dressing) in place of the Caesar dressing.
•Use turkey tenderloins for meal prepping! Grill turkey tenderloins as directed. Slice and refrigerate to keep on hand to use throughout the week for salads and sandwiches, a fast turkey & veggie stir fry, or shred and use for a taco filling! Store cooked turkey in an air-tight container in the refrigerator up to 4 days.
NUTRITION INFORMATION(per Serving)
Go To Meal Planner