Ingredients 6 Servings
- 1 package McCormick® Grill Mates® Zesty Herb Marinade
- 1/4 cup lemon, lime or orange juice
- 1 teaspoon finely grated lemon, lime or orange peel
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup water
- 2 pounds boneless skinless chicken breast halves or thighs
- 1 Mix Marinade Mix, peel, juice, oil and water in small bowl. Place chicken in large resealable plastic bag or glass dish. Add marinade; turn to coat well.
- 2 Refrigerate 15 minutes or longer for extra flavor. Remove chicken from marinade. Discard any remaining marinade.
- 3 Grill over medium-high heat 6 to 8 minutes per side or until chicken is cooked through, turning frequently.
TIPS AND TRICKS
To prepare with bone-in chicken: Use 2 1/2 pounds chicken parts in place of the boneless chicken. Grill over medium heat, with lid closed, 30 to 40 minutes or until cooked through.