Start with Smokehouse Maple Seasoning and add soy sauce, sesame seeds and ground ginger to create a flavorful Asian-inspired marinade for pork tenderloin. Massaging the marinade into the pork for just five minutes gives you maximum flavor without needing marinating time in the refrigerator. Photo credit: Julie Deily from The Little Kitchen.
Ingredients 8 Servings
- 2 tablespoons McCormick® Grill Mates® Smokehouse Maple Seasoning
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon McCormick® Sesame Seed
- 1/2 teaspoon McCormick® Ground Ginger
- 2 pork tenderloins, about 1 pound each
- 1 Mix all ingredients except pork in small bowl. Reserve 2 tablespoons marinade for brushing.
- 2 Place pork in large resealable plastic bag. Add remaining marinade; turn to coat well. Massage pork and marinade for 4 to 5 minutes. Remove pork from marinade. Discard any remaining marinade.
- 3 Grill pork over medium heat 25 to 30 minutes or until desired doneness, turning occasionally and brushing with reserved marinade. Discard any remaining marinade.