For awesomely easy flank steak, try this savory marinade recipe. Made with a few simple ingredients - your favorite IPA and our Grill Mates® Limited Edition Garlic Pepper IPA Marinade Mix - it boasts a bold flavor profile of black pepper, garlic and beer. (Note: This limited edition marinade mix is available for the 2017 grilling season only.)
Ingredients 8 Servings
- 1 package limited edition grill mates garlic pepper ipa marinade mix
- 3/4 cup beer, (half a beer)
- 2 pounds boneless pork chops or 2 pounds salmon
- 1 Whisk together Marinade Mix and beer. Reserve 2 tablespoons marinade. Place meat in large resealable plastic bag.
- 2 Marinate in refrigerator 30 minutes or longer for extra flavor. Remove meat from marinade. Discard any remaining marinade.
- 3 Grill steak over medium heat 6 to 8 minutes per side or until cooked through. Baste with reserved marinade during last few minutes of grilling. Let stand 5 minutes before slicing.
NUTRITION INFORMATION(per Serving)
Nutrition information coming soon.