Go the zesty, beer-flavored route with this tasty homemade marinade. Ale mixed with our Grill Mates® Limited Edition Citrus Wheat Marinade Mix turns grilled chicken (or pork) into a spicy, beer-infused main dish. (Note: This limited edition marinade mix is available for the 2017 grilling season only.)
Ingredients 8 Servings
- 1 package limited edition grill mates citrus wheat marinade mix
- 3/4 cup beer, (half a beer)
- 2 pounds boneless pork chops OR 2 pounds large peeled and deveined shrimp OR 2 pounds boneless skinless chicken breast
- 1 Whisk together Marinade Mix and beer. Reserve 2 tablespoons marinade. Place meat in large resealable plastic bag.
- 2 Marinate in refrigerator 30 minutes or longer for extra flavor. Remove meat from marinade. Discard any remaining marinade.
- 3 Grill chicken over medium heat with lid closed 30 to 40 minutes or until cooked through, turning occasionally. Baste with reserved marinade during last few minutes of grilling. Cooking Tip : To prepare with boneless chicken or pork, grill over medium heat 5 to 7 minutes per side or until cooked through. For shrimp, thread onto skewers and grill 2 to 3 minutes per side or just until shrimp turn pink.
NUTRITION INFORMATION(per Serving)
Nutrition information coming soon.