Combine McCormick® Grill Mates® Griller’s Choice Chicken Marinade Mix with balsamic vinegar and oil for an easy marinade that brings bold Mediterranean flavor to your favorite cuts of chicken.
- 1 Whisk Marinade Mix, balsamic vinegar, oil and water in bowl. Reserve 3 tablespoons marinade for basting.
- 2 Place meat in resealable plastic bag. Add remaining marinade; turn to coat.
- 3 Refrigerate 30 minutes or longer for extra flavor. Remove meat from marinade. Discard any remaining marinade.
Grill over medium to medium-high heat until cooked through, basting with reserved marinade during last few minutes of cooking. (Internal temperature should reach 165°F.)
Test Kitchen Tips:
• Don’t have time to marinate? Place meat and marinade mixture in bag. Massage 5 minutes, turning bag over often so meat absorbs most of the marinade.
• To prepare with boneless skinless chicken breast, marinate as directed. Grill over medium-high heat 6 to 8 minutes per side, or until cooked through (internal temperature reaches 165°F), brushing with reserved marinade.
• To prepare with bone-in chicken parts, such as thighs and legs, marinate as directed. Grill over medium heat with grill cover closed 30 to 40 minutes or until cooked through, turning occasionally and brushing with reserved marinade.
Serving Suggestion: Cut 2 pounds boneless skinless chicken breasts or thighs into 1-inch chunks. Marinade as directed and thread onto skewers along with veggies like bell peppers, zucchini, squash, or red onion. Grill over medium heat 8 to 10 minutes, turning frequently and basting with reserved marinade.
NUTRITION INFORMATION(per Serving)
Go To Meal Planner