Add distinctive flavor to your backyard burgers by seasoning with a blend of sweet brown sugar, bourbon, red bell pepper and spices. Make them even more delicious by topping with melted American cheese, bacon slices and crisp lettuce.
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 1 package McCormick® Grill Mates® Brown Sugar Bourbon Steakhouse Burgers Sauce Mix-Ins
- 4 slices American cheese
- 4 hamburger rolls
- 4 slices crisply cooked bacon
- 4 lettuce leaves
- 1 Mix ground beef and Sauce Mix-Ins until well blended. Shape into 4 patties.
- 2 Grill over medium heat 4 to 6 minutes per side or until burgers are cooked through (internal temperature of 160°F). Add cheese slices to burgers 1 minute before cooking is completed. Toast rolls on the grill, open-side down, about 30 seconds or until golden.
- 3 Serve burgers on toasted rolls topped with bacon and lettuce.
NUTRITION INFORMATION(per Serving)
Go To Meal Planner