A sweet, smoky barbecue sauce with a touch of heat moistens shredded grilled chicken for sliders. Serve with Easy Summertime Sweet Pickles for piquant crunch.
- 3/4 cup French's® Tomato Ketchup
- 3/4 cup cider vinegar
- 1/2 cup coarsely chopped sweet onion, such as Vidalia
- 1/3 cup firmly packed light brown sugar
- 1 package McCormick® Grill Mates® Smoky Applewood Marinade
- 1 1/2 pounds boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- Vegetable oil
- 12 slider sandwich rolls
- 1 Mix ketchup, vinegar, onion, sugar and Marinade Mix in medium saucepan until well blended. Bring to boil. Reduce heat to low; simmer 10 minutes or until onion is tender. Set aside. Brush chicken lightly with oil.
- 2 Grill chicken over medium heat 6 to 8 minutes per side or until cooked through, turning occasionally.
- 3 Shred chicken using 2 forks. Add to saucepan; toss to coat well. Spoon shredded chicken mixture on rolls. Serve with Easy Summertime Sweet Pickles, if desired.