Prepare this Grilled Shrimp Salad and serve as a first course, or omit the salad greens and serve as a party appetizer. Just pour the Hot Bacon Vinaigrette over the cooked shrimp.
- 4 strips bacon
- 1/2 cup prepared Italian or vinaigrette salad dressing
- 1/3 cup French's® Honey Dijon Mustard Squeeze Bottle
- 2 tablespoon Water
- 8 cups mixed salad greens
- 1 cup yellow bell peppers
- 1 cup halved cherry tomatoes
- 1/2 cup pine nuts
- 1 pound jumbo or extra large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 COOK bacon until crisp in medium skillet. Whisk in salad dressing, mustard and water; keep warm over very low heat.
- 2 PLACE salad greens, bell pepper, tomatoes and nuts in large bowl; toss. Arrange on salad plates; set aside.
- 3 COOK shrimp in an electric grill pan or barbecue grill 3 minutes until pink. Arrange on salad plates, dividing evenly. Serve with dressing.
NUTRITION INFORMATION(per Serving)
Nutrition information coming soon.
Go To Meal Planner