Ingredients 8 Servings
- 1/2 cup Zatarain's® Cajun Injectors® Creole Garlic Injectable Marinade Refill
- 3 pounds bone-in chicken thighs and drumsticks
- 1 tablespoon Zatarain's® New Orleans Style Creole Seasoning
- 1 Attach needle to Injector by turning clockwise until snug. DO NOT OVER TIGHTEN NEEDLE. Pour Marinade into separate container and draw into injector. Inject marinade at points 1 to 2 inches apart in chicken. Sprinkle with Creole Seasoning.
- 2 Grill chicken over medium heat with grill closed 30 to 40 minutes or until cooked through, turning occasionally.
TIPS AND TRICKS
To prepare Cajun Grilled Chicken in the oven: : Marinade and season chicken as directed above. Place chicken on 15x10x1-inch baking pan sprayed with no stick cooking spray. Roast in preheated 400°F oven 45 to 50 minutes or until cooked through.