Mouth-watering roast beef is easy with Zatarain’s® Cajun Injector Creole Garlic Marinade. Quickly injecting flavor directly into the center of the meat makes for an extra delicious, undeniably moist roast. Sprinkle with Creole Seasoning before grilling for an additional hit of New Orleans-inspired yum.
Ingredients 16 Servings
- 1 boneless beef top round roast, 4 to 5 pounds
- 1 cup Zatarain's® Cajun Injectors® Creole Garlic Injectable Marinade Refill
- 1 tablespoon Zatarain's® New Orleans Style Creole Seasoning
- 1 Preheat grill to 350°F. Attach needle to Injector by turning clockwise until snug. DO NOT OVER TIGHTEN NEEDLE. Pour Marinade into separate container and draw into injector. Inject marinade at points 1 to 2 inches apart in roast. Sprinkle with Creole Seasoning.
- 2 Grill roast, uncovered, until internal temperature reaches 130°F for medium-rare (1 1/2 to 1 3/4 hours) or until 140°F for medium (2 to 2 1/2 hours). Turn roast halfway through cooking.
- 3 Remove roast from grill. Cover with foil and let stand 15 minutes before slicing. To prepare Cajun Grilled Roast Beef in the oven: : Place seasoned roast on rack in foil-lined roasting pan. Roast, uncovered, in preheated 350ºF oven until internal temperature reaches 130°F (medium-rare) or 140°F (medium); about 1-1/2 to 2-1/2 hours. Remove from oven. Cover with foil and let stand 15 minutes before slicing.
TIPS AND TRICKS
Note : To maintain heat (350°F), keep lid closed and adjust lit burner as necessary. Directions were developed using a gas grill. Grills vary; cooking time is approximate.
NUTRITION INFORMATION(per Serving)
Nutrition information coming soon.