Put bold, Cajun-inspired flavor on the table tonight with Zatarain’s® Cajun Injector Creole Garlic Marinade. It’s an easy way to add robust flavor and juicy moisture quickly, from the inside out. After injecting, sprinkle Zatarain’s® Creole Seasoning on the pork roast for an extra layer of authentic New Orleans flavor.
Ingredients 12 Servings
- 1 (about 3 pounds) boneless pork loin roast
- 1/2 cup Zatarain's® Cajun Injectors® Creole Garlic Injectable Marinade Refill
- 1 tablespoon Zatarain's® New Orleans Style Creole Seasoning
- 1 Preheat grill to 350°F. Attach needle to Injector by turning clockwise until snug. DO NOT OVER TIGHTEN NEEDLE.
- 2 Pour Marinade into separate container and draw into injector. Inject marinade at points 1 to 2 inches apart in the roast. Sprinkle with Creole Seasoning.
- 3 Grill roast, uncovered, 1 hour or until desired doneness (internal temperature should reach 150°F).
- 4 Remove roast from grill. Let stand 10 minutes before slicing.
TIPS AND TRICKS
How to Maintain Medium-Low Heat : To maintain medium-low heat (275°F to 300°F), keep lid closed and adjust lit burner as necessary. Directions were developed using a gas grill. Grills vary; cooking time is approximate.
To cook Creole Garlic Pork Loin Roast in the oven: : Place seasoned roast in foil-lined roasting pan. Roast, uncovered, in preheated 350ºF oven 1 hour and 15 minutes or until desired doneness.
NUTRITION INFORMATION(per Serving)
Nutrition information coming soon.