Amp up brisket with spicy, garlic-infused marinade. Zatarain’s® Cajun Injector Creole Garlic Marinade adds moist, juicy flavor from within. Inject marinade directly into beef. Then sprinkle with Zatarain’s® Creole Seasoning and grill low and slow. Yum!
- 1 Place brisket on baking pan. Cover with plastic wrap. Let stand at room temperature 1 hour.
- 2 Attach needle to Injector by turning clockwise until snug. DO NOT OVER TIGHTEN NEEDLE. Pour Marinade into separate container and draw into injector. Inject marinade at points 1 to 2 inches apart in the brisket. Sprinkle with Creole Seasoning.
- 3 Prepare grill for indirect medium-low heat (275°F to 300°F). Preheat grill by turning all burners to high. Turn burner on 1 side to medium-high. Turn off burner(s) on other side. Place foil pan under grates on unlit side of grill to catch drippings. Place beef, fat-side up, on unlit side of grill. Close grill.
- 4 Grill 6 to 7 hours until internal temperature of thickest part of beef is 175ºF to 180ºF, gently moving and turning brisket every 2 to 3 hours. Carefully remove brisket from grill and wrap in foil. Return to grill, placing on unlit side. Cook 30 to 60 minutes longer until internal temperature is 190ºF.
- 5 Remove brisket from grill. Let stand 15 to 20 minutes. Slice and serve.
NUTRITION INFORMATION(per Serving)
Nutrition information coming soon.