Fresh garden vegetables and pasta are tossed with a chunky tomato sauce with zesty herbs.
Ingredients 6 Servings
- 1 can (28 ounces) diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1 can (8 ounces) no salt added tomato sauce
- 1 tablespoon sugar, (optional)
- 2 teaspoons McCormick® Garlic Powder
- 2 teaspoons McCormick® Perfect Pinch® Italian Seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon McCormick® Pure Ground Black Pepper
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- yellow squash, sliced
- 1 package (8 ounces) sliced mushrooms
- 1 small onion, chopped
pasta, such as spaghetti or linguine
- whole grain pasta, such as spaghetti or linguine
- 1 Mix tomatoes, tomato sauce, sugar and seasonings in medium saucepan. Bring to boil on medium heat. Reduce heat to low; cover and simmer 20 minutes.
- 2 Heat oil in large skillet on medium-high heat. Add zucchini, mushrooms and onion; cook and stir 4 minutes or until vegetables are tender-crisp. Stir tomato sauce into vegetables.
- 3 Meanwhile, cook pasta as directed on package. Drain well. Place pasta in serving bowl. Add vegetable mixture; toss well.
NUTRITION INFORMATION(per Serving)
Go To Meal Planner