This easy-to-create comfort food of chicken stew has Italian inspirations including basil, fennel and minced garlic.
Ingredients 6 Servings
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 1/2 pounds boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1 medium onion, cut into 1/2-inch thick wedges
- 1/2 teaspoon McCormick® Fennel Seed
- 1 can (15 ounces) cannellini or other white beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 can (14 1/2 ounces) diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1 teaspoon McCormick® Basil Leaves
- 1 teaspoon McCormick® Minced Garlic
- 1 teaspoon McCormick® Whole Rosemary Leaves
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon McCormick® Oregano Leaves
- 1/2 teaspoon McCormick® Coarse Ground Black Pepper
- 1 package (6 ounces) baby spinach leaves
- 1 Heat oil in large skillet on medium-high heat. Add chicken; cook and stir 10 minutes or until browned. Remove chicken from skillet. Add onion and fennel seed; cook and stir on medium heat 5 minutes or until tender.
- 2 Stir in beans, tomatoes, red wine, basil, minced garlic, rosemary, salt, oregano and pepper. Bring to boil, stirring frequently. Reduce heat to low; cover and simmer 3 minutes. Return chicken to skillet.
- 3 Stir in spinach. Cover. Cook 5 minutes longer or until spinach is wilted.
NUTRITION INFORMATION(per Serving)
Go To Meal Planner