Ingredients 4 Servings
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 2 1/2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 teaspoon McCormick® Ground Cumin
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 3 tablespoons minced shallots
- McCormick® Black Pepper Grinder
- 1 bag (10 ounces) mixed salad greens
- 1 cup cherry or grape tomatoes
- 1/2 medium bell pepper, cut in thin strips
- 1/2 cup sliced cucumbers
- 1/2 cup red onion slices, separated into rings
- 8 ounces grilled boneless chicken breasts, cut in thin strips
- 1 Mix balsamic vinegar, honey and cumin in small bowl with wire whisk. Slowly whisk in olive oil until well blended. Stir in shallots. Season to taste with black peppercorn grinder.
- 2 Toss salad greens and vegetables in large bowl. Drizzle dressing over salad; toss to coat well. Arrange chicken strips on top of salad. Twist black peppercorn grinder over salad.
TIPS AND TRICKS
Prepare as directed, substituting your favorite prepared Italian dressing for the Balsamic Honey Vinaigrette.