Treat your family to a traditional meat-and-vegetable beef stew with our hearty blend of spices and seasonings.
Ingredients 10 Servings
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 2 pounds boneless chuck steak, cut into 1-inch chunks
- 1 package Lawry's® Beef Stew Seasoning Mix
- 3 cups water
- 2 large potatoes, peeled and cut into 1-inch chunks
- 2 cups baby carrots
- 1 large onion, cut into 1/2-inch wedges
- 1 cup frozen green peas
- 1 Heat oil in large deep skillet or Dutch oven on medium-high heat. Add beef; brown on all sides. Drain fat, if desired.
- 2 Stir in Beef Stew Spices & Seasonings and water. Bring to boil on high heat, stirring occasionally. Reduce heat to low; cover and simmer 1 hour, stirring occasionally.
- 3 Stir in potatoes, carrots and onion; cover. Cook 45 minutes longer or until meat and vegetables are tender. Remove from heat. Stir in peas. Let stand 5 minutes.
TIPS AND TRICKS
Flavor Variation: Prepare as directed, decreasing water to 2 cups and adding 1 cup red wine.
NUTRITION INFORMATION(per Serving)
Nutrition information coming soon.