Craving juicy, tasty turkey burgers? Reach for Grill Mates® Steakhouse Burgers Sauce Mix-Ins in Southwest Chipotle. It’s the ultimate blend of expert flavor, packed with a Southwestern blend of chipotle, bell pepper and garlic. Garnish grilled burgers with bacon, avocado and onion.
Ingredients 4 Servings
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon lime juice
- 1 package McCormick® Grill Mates® Southwest Chipotle Burger Sauce Mix In, divided
- 1 pound ground turkey
- 4 slices Monterey Jack cheese
- 4 slices cooked bacon
- 1 avocado, pitted and sliced
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced red onion
- 4 hamburger rolls
- 1 Mix mayonnaise, lime juice and 1 teaspoon Sauce. Refrigerate until ready to serve. Mix remaining Sauce and ground turkey in medium bowl. Shape into 4 patties.
- 2 Grill over medium heat 4 to 6 minutes per side or until burgers are cooked through (internal temperature reaches 165°F). Add cheese to burgers 1 minute before cooking is completed.
- 3 Spread mayonnaise mixture on rolls. Top with cooked burgers, bacon, sliced avocado and red onion.