Fresh veggies + pepperoni + mozzarella = Epic summer entertaining. Marinate vegetables in Grill Mates® Garlic, Herb & Wine Marinade - a lively blend of garlic, robust herbs and white wine. Grill and serve as an appetizer.
Ingredients 16 (1 kabob) Servings
- 1 package McCormick® Grill Mates® Garlic, Herb & Wine 30 Minute Marinade
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes
- 1/2 pound asparagus, trimmed and cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1/2 pound baby bella mushrooms, stems removed and halved if large
- 1/2 pound frozen artichoke hearts, thawed
- 1 cup fresh small mozzarella balls
- 1/4 pound pepperoni, thinly sliced
- 1 Place tomatoes, asparagus, mushrooms and artichoke hearts in large resealable plastic bag. Add Marinade. Turn to coat. Refrigerate 30 minutes or longer for extra flavor. Remove from marinade.
Thread skewers with artichokes, mushrooms, asparagus, mozzarella balls, tomatoes and pepperoni.
If using wooden skewers, soak thoroughly in water for at least 30 minutes before threading. This prevents them from burning when on the grill.
- 3 Grill over medium heat 5 to 6 minutes or until vegetables are tender-crisp and heated through.