Heat things up with this new weeknight go-to: Spicy Cajun Shrimp Pasta. Starring the kicked-up New Orleans-inspired flavor of Zatarain’s® Cajun Hot Sauce and tender cooked shrimp, it’s ready in 30 minutes and prepared in a single skillet. Sold!
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) butter
- 1 cup thinly sliced onion
- 3 cups Original Chicken Stock
- 1/2 cup Zatarain's® Cajun Hot Sauce, divided
- 8 ounces uncooked pasta, such as rotini
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, cubed
- 1 pound large peeled and deveined shrimp
- 1 1/2 cups broccoli florets
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 1 Melt butter in large deep skillet on medium heat. Add onion; cook and stir 2 to 3 minutes or until softened. Add stock and 1/4 cup of the hot sauce; bring to boil.
- 2 Stir in pasta. Cook 7 to 8 minutes or until tender.
- 3 Stir in cream cheese. Cook 2 to 3 minutes or until slightly thickened. Add shrimp and broccoli; cook and stir 5 minutes or just until shrimp turn pink. Stir in remaining 1/4 cup hot sauce. Sprinkle with parsley. Serve with additional hot sauce, if desired.