Make a quick and flavorful Shrimp Fried Rice with Zatarain's® Yellow Rice. It's the perfect weeknight meal because it takes just 10 minutes of prep time.
Servings: 7 (1 cup)
- 1 package Zatarain's® Yellow Rice Mix
- 1 pound medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 teaspoon Zatarain's® New Orleans Style Creole Seasoning
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil, divided
- 3 eggs, lightly beaten
- 3 green onions, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh ginger
- 1/2 cup frozen peas, thawed
- 2 tablespoons hoisin sauce
- 1 Prepare Yellow Rice Mix as directed on package. Set aside.
- 2 Meanwhile, season shrimp with Creole Seasoning. Set aside. Heat 1 tablespoon of the sesame oil in large skillet on medium-high heat. Add eggs; scramble until set. Remove from skillet. Set aside.
- 3 Heat remaining 1 tablespoon sesame oil in skillet on medium heat. Add green onions, garlic and ginger; cook and stir 2 minutes or until onions soften. Add shrimp and peas; cook and stir 3 to 5 minutes or until shrimp turn pink. Add cooked yellow rice, hoisin sauce and scrambled eggs. Cook and stir 1 to 2 minutes or until well blended.
NUTRITION INFORMATION(per Serving)
Go To Meal Planner