Ingredients 12 (2 tacos) Servings
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 1 medium red bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 1 medium yellow bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 1 pound bulk pork sausage
- 2 1/2 cups water
Zatarain's® Dirty Rice Dinner Mix
- ZATARAIN'S® Reduced Sodium Dirty Rice
flour tortillas, (6-inch), warmed
- corn tortillas (6-inch), warmed
- 1 Heat oil in large skillet on medium-high heat. Add bell peppers; cook and stir 4 minutes or until tender-crisp. Remove from skillet. Add sausage to skillet; cook and stir 5 minutes or until no longer pink.
- 2 Stir in water and Rice Mix. Bring to boil. Reduce heat to low; cover and simmer 20 minutes. Return bell peppers to skillet; cover. Cook 5 minutes longer or until rice is tender. Remove from heat. Let stand 5 minutes.
- 3 Spoon rice mixture into tortillas. Serve with assorted toppings, if desired.
TIPS AND TRICKS
Serving Suggestion: Serve with assorted toppings, such as shredded lettuce, shredded Cheddar cheese, salsa, hot sauce, chopped avocado, sour cream, chopped cilantro and green onions.