Looking for an easy Italian side dish or meatless main? Zatarain’s® Parmesan Garlic Brown Rice Mix is the perfect plant-based starter. Starring sliced mushrooms, this hearty risotto is an easy way to enjoy extra veggies at any meal.
Ingredients 2 Servings
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 2 cups sliced mushrooms
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 1 package Zatarain's® Garden District Kitchen Parmesan Garlic Brown Rice With White Beans
- 1 1/2 cups water
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh chives
- 1 Melt butter in medium skillet on high heat. Add mushrooms and onion; cook and stir 6 minutes until softened and lightly browned.
- 2 Stir Rice Mix and water into skillet. Bring to boil. Reduce heat to low; cover and simmer 12 minutes or until rice is tender and most of the water is absorbed. Remove from heat. Let stand 5 minutes. Sprinkle with chives before serving.
NUTRITION INFORMATION(per Serving)
Go To Meal Planner