Suggestion: Use the relish as a fancy, colorful salad dressing, tossing it with baby spinach or arugula leaves.
- Step 1
- 1 1/2 cup sweet corn (cut from 2 ears of corn, or use thawed corn)
- 1/2 cup diced red onion
- 1/2 cup diced white onion
- 1 cup diced peeled, seeded cucumber
- 1/2 cup diced red bell pepper
- 1/2 cup diced green bell pepper
- 1/4 cup freshly squeezed lime juice (from 2 to 3 limes)
- 2 tablespoon white wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1/8 teaspoon salt, or to taste
- 1 minced jalapeño, seeds and stem removed (optional)
- 2 tablespoon Stubbs Texas Sriracha Anytime Sauce
- 1 In a large bowl, combine the corn, onions, cucumber, and bell peppers. In a small bowl, mix together the lime juice, vinegar, Texas Sriracha Anytime Sauce, oil, sugar, and salt until the sugar dissolves, then pour the dressing over the veggies. Mix everything together well, along with the jalapeño.
- 2 Cover and chill at least 1 hour before serving, for the flavors to blend. Stir the mixture before serving.
NUTRITION INFORMATION(per Serving)
Nutrition information coming soon.
Go To Meal Planner