Smothered in brisket, Cheddar cheese and Stubb’s® Smokey Sweet Brown Sugar Bar-B-Q Sauce, these loaded totchos are the stuff legendary meals are made of.
Ingredients 16 Servings
- 1 bag (32 ounces) frozen potato tots, such as Ore-Ida Tater Tots™
- 1 pound cooked brisket, shredded
- 1 cup Stubb's® Smokey Brown Sugar BBQ Sauce
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- Sour cream, (optional)
- Fresh jalapeños, thinly sliced (optional)
- 1 Spread tots on foil-lined shallow baking pan. Bake according to package directions.
- 2 Meanwhile, mix brisket and Bar-B-Q Sauce in medium bowl.
- 3 Remove tots from oven. Top evenly with brisket. Sprinkle with shredded cheese.
- 4 Bake 5 minutes longer, or until cheese is melted. Top with sour cream and jalapeños, if desired.
- 5 Need some leftover brisket to make these legendary totchos?? Try Stubb’s Black Bark Brisket. Or, to prepare a brisket in the oven, preheat oven to 300°F. Rub a 4-pound brisket all over with Stubb’s Bar-B-Q Spice Rub and place in 13x9-inch baking pan. Cover with foil. Bake 4 to 5 hours or until tender. Remove foil and broil 5 minutes. Let rest 30 minutes before slicing and shredding.
NUTRITION INFORMATION(per Serving)
Go To Meal Planner