This recipe was developed for Stubb’s by Joe, of MMMGOBLUBBQ.
- Step 1
- 1 romaine heart, cut in half lengthwise
- Olive oil
- Stubbs Bar-B-Q Spice Rub
- 1/2 cup Stubb’s Sweet Black Pepper Anytime Sauce (Green Chile Anytime Sauce also works GREAT)
- 1/2 cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 tablespoon Apple Cider Vinegar
- Add 2 TBS of mayo for creamy version of this dressing
- 1 Set grill up for medium direct heat. Brush both sides of romaine heart with olive oil and sprinkle with Stubbs Bar-B-Q Spice Rub.
- 2 Make sure the romaine hearts are dry prior to seasoning. Place over direct heat for 3 minutes per side.
- 3 Turn slightly after 90 seconds to get some great cross-hatch grill marks. Once the lettuce starts to char a little, it’s time to remove from the heat and add the dressing.
- 4 Top with your choice of grilled meats, veggies and/or cheeses and enjoy. Add some great grilled croutons and you have the perfect grilled summer salad.
NUTRITION INFORMATION(per Serving)
Nutrition information coming soon.
Go To Meal Planner