This recipe was developed for Stubb’s by Adam, of Unorthodox Epicure.
- Step 1
- 1 1/2 pound Chuck tender, thinly sliced
- 2 cup Asparagus, cut into 2-3” slices
- 2-3 Small sweet peppers, sliced
- 1/4 cup Bamboo shoots
- 3/4 cup Stubb's Beef Marinade, divided
- 1 In a zip-close bag, combine ½ cup Stubb's Beef Marinade with thinly sliced chuck tender. Place in refrigerator 30 minutes up to 18 hours.
- 2 Preheat grill.
- 3 In a grill pan, place marinated beef. Cook until starting to brown, about 2-3 minutes.
- 4 Add asparagus, peppers and bamboo shoots. Stir fry until beef is cooked and vegetables are crisp tender, about 7-8 minutes, dousing with remaining ¼ cup Stubb's Beef Marinade during cooking.
- 5 Serve with rice.
NUTRITION INFORMATION(per Serving)
Nutrition information coming soon.
Go To Meal Planner