- Step 1
- 1 pound of salmon (or tuna) fillets
- 2 tbsp. Stubb’s Steak Rub
- 1 bottle Stubb’s Green Chile Marinade
- 3 tbsp. olive oil
- 1 cedar plank (for grilling)
- 1 Lightly season salmon with Stubb’s Steak Rub. Place salmon in resealable bag and pour in ¾ of a bottle of Stubb’s Green Chile Marinade and 2 tbsp. olive oil. Let marinate for 2 hours.
- 2 While the fish is marinating, soak the cedar plank in water for about an hour.
- 3 Prepare grill. Heat grill to medium-high heat (about 375°-400°).
- 4 Place cedar plank on grill and let warm for 5 minutes.
- 5 Brush a light coat of olive oil on top of cedar plank and place salmon on top of cedar plank, skin-side down. Grill salmon with lid closed until desired doneness (about 12 minutes). Just before removing it from the grill, brush the salmon with the remainder of the Green Chile marinade. Remove the salmon on the cedar planks from the grill. Use a spatula to remove the salmon from the cedar plank to a plate. Cut and serve immediately.
NUTRITION INFORMATION(per Serving)
Nutrition information coming soon.
Go To Meal Planner