- Step 1
- 1 pound ground beef (90% lean)
- 1 pound pan sausage (ground breakfast sausage)
- 4 slices of bacon
- Stubb’s Beef Rub or Stubb’s Steak Rub
- 1/2 cup Stubb's® Hickory Bourbon Barbecue Sauce
- 1 Prepare grill for direct cooking.
- 2 In a large bowl, lightly incorporate together ground beef and pan sausage. Make 1-inch thick patties. Wrap each patty with one piece of bacon around the edge of the patty. Secure bacon ends with a toothpick. Season both sides of patty liberally with Stubb’s Beef Rub or Stubb’s Steak Rub.
- 3 Grill over medium-high direct heat to desired doneness, about 10 minutes per side for medium-well.
- 4 Just before removing from grill, slather chop steaks on both sides with Stubb’s Hickory Bourbon Bar-B-Q Sauce.
- 5 Remove and let rest for 5 minutes before serving.
NUTRITION INFORMATION(per Serving)
Nutrition information coming soon.
Go To Meal Planner