Create your Flavor Profile!
Find just-for-you recipes, save favorites and more when you customize your Flavor Profile.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Makes 10 servings
You Will Need:
1 pkg. McCormick Seasoning Mix
3 lbs. boneless pork shoulder roast, trimmed and cut into two pieces
1/2 cup ketchup
1/2 cup firmly packed brown sugar
1/3 cup cider vinegar
1. PLACE pork in slow cooker.
2. MIX Seasoning Mix, ketchup, brown sugar and vinegar in bowl until blended. Pour over pork. Cover.
3. COOK 8 hours on LOW or 4 hours on HIGH.
4. REMOVE pork and place in bowl. Shred pork, using 2 forks. Return pork to slow cooker; mix and heat with sauce before serving. Serve on sandwich or slider rolls, if desired.
Slow Cooker Tip: For best results, do not remove cover during cooking.
1. MIX Seasoning Mix, ketchup, brown sugar and vinegar in bowl until blended; set aside.
2. HEAT 1 tablespoon oil on SAUTÉ function. Place pork in pot. Stir and cook 5 minutes or until lightly browned, turning once. Pour in sauce mixture. Close lid. Set Valve to Seal.
3. SET to cook for 60 minutes on MEAT/STEW function or until pork pulls apart easily. Vent pot and release pressure before opening. (Check manufacturer’s manual for safe operating directions.)
4. REMOVE pork and place in bowl. Shred pork, using 2 forks. Return pork to Instant Pot.
Brown Sugar, Salt, Spices (Including Chili Pepper and Thyme), Onion, Garlic, Tomato, Sunflower Oil, Extractives of Paprika & Natural Flavor (Including Hickory Smoke).