Ingredients 8 Servings
- 2 pounds beef stew meat, cut into 1 1/2-inch pieces
- 1 package (8 ounces) mushrooms, sliced
- 1 medium onion, cut into wedges
- 1 package McCormick® Slow Cooker Hearty Beef Stew Seasoning Mix
- 1 cup dry red wine
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 Place beef, mushrooms and onion in slow cooker.
- 2 Mix Seasoning Mix, wine, and water until blended. Pour over beef and vegetables; toss to coat well. Cover.
- 3 Cook 8 hours on LOW or 4 hours on HIGH. Stir before serving.
TIPS AND TRICKS
Slow Cooker Tip: For best results, do not remove cover during cooking.