Transform leftover turkey into a tasty dish with ingredients including McCormick® Original Taco Seasoning Mix, corn and cheese. Spoon mixture into a ring of refrigerated crescent dinner rolls and bake until bubbly.
Ingredients 10 Servings
- 1 package McCormick® Original Taco Seasoning Mix, divided
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 cup finely chopped onion
- 2 cups shredded cooked turkey
- 1 can (15 1/4 ounces) whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 can (10 ounces) diced tomatoes and chiles, drained
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 container (8 ounce) whipped cream cheese
- 2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese, divided
- 2 packages (8 ounces each) refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
- 1 Preheat oven to 375°F. Reserve 1 teaspoon Seasoning Mix in small bowl; set aside.
- 2 Melt butter in medium saucepan on medium heat. Add onion; cook and stir 3 minutes or until tender. Add turkey, corn, tomatoes, garlic and remaining Seasoning Mix. Cook and stir 5 minutes. Remove from heat. Stir in cream cheese and 1 cup of the shredded cheese.
- 3 Unroll each crescent roll dough on greased or parchment paper-lined baking pan. Separate into triangles. Arrange triangles to resemble the sun, with the center open. Press the dough where the bottoms of the triangles overlap. Spoon turkey mixture in a ring where the dough overlaps. Fold triangle points over filling, tucking into bottom layer to secure. Continue until entire ring is enclosed.
- 4 Bake 15 minutes or until golden brown.
- 5 Meanwhile, stir remaining 1 cup shredded cheese into reserved Seasoning Mix in bowl. Remove ring from oven. Sprinkle with cheese mixture. Bake 5 minutes longer or until cheese is melted. Serve with desired toppings.
NUTRITION INFORMATION(per Serving)
Go To Meal Planner