- 1 pound ground beef
- 1/4 cup finely chopped red onion
- 1 tablespoon McCormick® Parsley Flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon McCormick® Garlic Salt
- 1/2 teaspoon McCormick® Pure Ground Black Pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon McCormick® Ground Cayenne Red Pepper
- 2 medium bell peppers, seeded and quartered
- Vegetable oil
- Monterey Jack or American cheese
- hamburger rolls
- 1 Mix ground beef, onion and seasonings in medium bowl until well blended. Shape into 4 patties. Brush bell peppers with oil.
- 2 Grill patties and bell peppers over medium heat 4 to 6 minutes per side or until burgers are cooked through (internal temperature of 160°F). Add cheese slices to burgers 1 minute before cooking is completed. Toast rolls on the grill, open-side down, about 30 seconds.
- 3 Cut bell peppers into thin strips. Serve burgers on toasted rolls topped with bell peppers. Garnish with desired condiments and toppings.
TIPS AND TRICKS
Serving Suggestion: Serve burgers with lettuce, tomato and desired condiments.