Ingredients 4 Servings
- 1 cup plain yogurt
- 1/4 cup confectioners' sugar
- 2 teaspoon McCormick® Raspberry Extract With Other Natural Flavors
- 1/2 teaspoon McCormick® Pure Lemon Extract
- 1 drop McCormick® Red Food Color
- 1 Mix yogurt and confectioners’ sugar in small bowl. Stir in raspberry flavor, lemon extract and food color until well blended. Spoon into medium piping bag or resealable plastic bag with small piece cut off from one of the bottom corners. Pipe penny-size dots onto metal baking pan.
- 2 Freeze 1 hour or until frozen. For easier storage, lift frozen dots from pan and place in resealable plastic container. Store in freezer. Serve yogurt dots over fresh berries, if desired.
TIPS AND TRICKS
Try our other flavors of Frozen Yogurt Dots, including Orange and Coconut-Rum.