Ingredients 12 Servings
- 2 tablespoons McCormick® Apple Cinnamon Naturally Flavored Sugar And Spice Blend
- 12 eggs
- 1 cup milk
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 loaf Italian bread, cut into 1-inch chunks (about 16 ounces)
- 1 Mix eggs, milk, Sugar and Spice Blend and sugar in large bowl until well blended. Add bread; toss to coat.
- 2 Pour into 6-quart slow cooker sprayed with no stick cooking spray. Cover with clean cotton kitchen towel overhanging sides of slow cooker*; place lid on top. *Covering the slow cooker with a towel helps prevent moisture buildup.
- 3 Cook 1 1/2 to 2 hours on HIGH or until top of French toast no longer looks wet. Serve warm with maple syrup, if desired.
TIPS AND TRICKS
Try This Out! : To make Caramel Apple Bread Pudding, use brioche or challah bread in place of Italian bread. Prepare as directed. Serve drizzled with caramel sauce.