Package this cinnamon and ginger-spiced snack mix in resealable plastic bags so you have a portable snack when you are on the go. Photo credit: Georgia Johnson from Comfort of Cooking.
Ingredients 24 Servings
- 1/4 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons McCormick® Ground Cinnamon
- 2 teaspoons McCormick® Ground Ginger
- 2 teaspoons McCormick® Paprika
- 1 cup unsalted whole almonds
- 1 cup old fashioned oats
- 1 cup unsalted pecan halves
- 1 cup roasted salted pepitas (shelled pumpkin seeds)
- 1 cup salted shelled pistachios
- 1/4 cup thawed apple juice concentrate
- dried cranberries
- 2/3 cup golden raisins
- 1 Preheat oven to 250°F. Mix brown sugar, cinnamon, ginger and paprika in small bowl. Set aside.
- 2 Place almonds, oats, pecans, pepitas and pistachios in large bowl. Add thawed apple juice concentrate; toss until nuts are evenly coated. Sprinkle with spice mixture, tossing to coat well. Spread evenly on two 15x10x1-inch baking pans.
- 3 Bake 30 minutes, stirring halfway through cook time. Cool completely on wire rack. Stir in cherries and raisins. Store in airtight container.
NUTRITION INFORMATION(per Serving)
Go To Meal Planner