Dilemma: You want a delicious game day dip but don’t want to do a ton of work. Solution: Let the slow cooker do the heavy lifting! Mix ketchup, molasses and McCormick® Slow Cookers Sweet & Smoky Pulled Chicken Seasoning Mix together in the slow cooker. Add a pound of chicken thighs. Set it and forget it. Two hours later, you’ll be enjoying this Kansas City BBQ Chicken on potato chips or crackers.
Ingredients 34 Servings
- 1/2 cup French's® Tomato Ketchup
- 1/2 cup molasses
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 package McCormick® Slow Cooker Sweet & Smoky Pulled Chicken Seasoning Mix
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken thighs
- 1 package (8 ounces) whipped cream cheese
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped red onion
- 1 Mix ketchup, molasses, water and Seasoning Mix in 4-quart slow cooker. Add chicken to slow cooker; stir to coat.
- 2 Cook 2 hours on HIGH or until chicken is cooked through. Remove chicken from slow cooker.
- 3 Shred chicken, using 2 forks. Return chicken to slow cooker. Stir in cream cheese and shredded cheese. Sprinkle with onion before serving.
TIPS AND TRICKS
Serving Suggestion: Serve dip with potato chips, crackers or toasted baguette slices.